Android Smartphones are one of the most popular and widely uses smartphones in the world. The only reason is that, we need all our required applications in the android exist. I already list out best Android apps 2015 and some other best android application. In this tutorial I am sharing the most important topic how to Unlock or reset pattern screen lock in android device. In our android devices normally we use pattern lock to protect android phone for others. I think, almost all android device users use the pattern lock to secure their privet data or persona data but the trouble start when you forget your pattern lock.
Don’t worry friends, in this tutorial I am sharing how to unlock pattern lock if you have forgotten your pattern lock.
Unlock pattern lock without Google Account (Data will be Lost)
This is the first method to unlock pattern lock without Google account. In this method will show you how to unlock and reset your android device pattern lock if you forgotten your lock pattern. So, follow these given stapes to Unlock pattern lock if you forgotten your lock pattern.
- When you forget your pattern lock, just switch off your phone.
- After switch off, now hold this given buttons all together at the same time [Volume up + Home Key+ Power Button] until the phone (if your phone hasn’t home button then just hold together Volume up + Power Button.
- Now phone screen will open just like DOC with different options.
- Use volume key to move up and down then scroll down to ‘restore Factory defaults’ or ‘delete all user Data’.
- After clicking on the setting, now scroll down to ‘Reboot system now’ and wait for your phone to reboot.
- That’s it
Important Note – This method will delete your phones all data and Apps
Unlock Android pattern lock without losing data
If your android pattern lock has locked then you need to another android device to use this method. First of all download Aroma File Manager in memory card of another android device.
- After download Aroma File Manager in memory card insert the memory card into the locked android device.
- After that open Stock recovery mode with rebut your android device and pressing power key and volume up key together at the same time. Different phones may have different methods to open Stock recovery mode.
- From there click on ‘Install Zip from SD card’ and give path to install ‘Aroma File Manager’ from SD card.
- After installing ‘Aroma File Manager’ will open in recovery mode
- In the ‘Aroma File Manager’ navigate to ‘setting > scroll up to last option and cick on Automount all device on start’ and then exit.
- After that repeat Step 3 & 4 again
- After this you will get ‘Aroma File Manager’ opened again
- After open ‘Aroma File Manager’ navigate to Data folder > system folder and find > ‘gesture.key or ‘password key for pattern lock or password lock respectively.
- Delete your particular key form your device
- After that exit ‘Aroma File Manager’ and reboot your device
- Once your device is rebutted you will noticed that pattern lock is sti there. No worry, use any pattern lock to unlock it and don’t forget to note it
- That’s it
So friends, by this flowing given methods you can unlock pattern lock without losing your data.