Hi all, In this article we will talk about How to Turn off Automatic App Updates in Android 5.0 Lollipop or we can say in other word how to disable Automatic App updates in Android.
Turn off Automatic App Updates in Android 5.0:- As we know many of people using android enable Smartphone and they downloaded many android apps from Google play store. By default these apps which are downloaded from the Play store set automatic updates. It means that your android apps will stay up to date with all the latest features. You may also want to review updates, and permission any new or changed connected with updates. You may choose to disable automatic updates of your Androids App.
The options of Disable automatic update in Android 5.0 Lollipop are slightly different from older version. So, here we are sharing How to Turn off Automatic App Updates in Android 5.0 Lollipop we can say in other word How to Disable Automatic App Updates in Android 5.0 Lollipop.
How to Turn off Automatic App Updates in Android
- Open the Google Play store in Android version 5.0 Lollipop
- Touch the main menu icon which is situated on Upper Left Corner of the device screen
- Scroll Down and touch on the “settings” Menu
- If your Apps has been in Automatic update mode, the ‘Auto-Update Apps’ setting in ‘General setting’. Then look at the “Auto-Update apps at any time. Data charges may apply”.
To Change in Turn off Automatic App Updates in Android
- Touch on ‘Auto-Update Apps’
- The ‘Auto-Update Apps’ dialog box will display.
- Touch the “DO not Auto-Update Apps” button
Note – If you want to Apps to update automatically but you don’t want to use your data package. Touch the “Auto-Update Apps over Wi-Fi only”. This Apps updating option allow your android apps update automatically but, when you are connected with Wi-Fi network.
Android Users also chose your desired Android app which you want to update automatically. For this Setting Go to the App page in the Google Play Store
- Touch the main menu icon
- Check Auto-Update, That’s it
By this way you can enable or disable Automatic Updates in your Android Smartphone. The options of Disable automatic update in Android 5.0 Lollipop are slightly different from older version. you can also use this tips to Turn off Automatic App Updates in Android in any version.
This was the tips of How to Turn off Automatic App Updates in Android 5.0 Lollipop. Friends if you have any kind of query or any suggestion then write in comment box. I shall try to get back to query as soon as possible.