Hi Readers, in this article we will talk about How to turn off or Turn On automatic App Updates in iOS or in other word how to disable automatic App updates in Android.
Turn off or Turn On automatic App Updates in iOS – Automatic updates is an App updates feature that comes with iOS 7 which allows updates to install app to download and install them, allowing for a very hands-off approach to the app updating process.
For many iOS users app updates is good thing to leave on, since it takes the hassle out of updating and managing their iphone or ipad apps, and you will only have to use the app store to download new app install. But it some time they need to turn off or On Auto App Updates in iOS on iPhone and iPad. So, here we are sharing steps to turn off automatic app updates in iOS.
- This Step works the same in all versions of iOS beyond 7 including iOS 8 and beyond.
- Go to Setting App from the home screen of your iPhone or iPda
- Scroll down and tap on iTunes & App Store
- For Disable All Automatic App Updates tap on Updates in Automatic Download area
- After this you will see green signal (beside of updates) will off, it means your device’s turn Off Auto App Updates.
Note – If you want to automatically update apps, but only when you are connected to a Wi-Fi network, then leave updates on and turn off Use Mobile Data instead
Turn urn On Auto App Updates in iOS on iPhone and iPad
After Turn urn Off Auto App Updates in iOS on iPhone and iPad, if you want to turn on Auto App Updates in iOS then follow same process and tap on Updates in Automatic Download area, you will see the green button will active.
This was our article How to turn Off | On Auto App Updates in iOS on iPhone and iPad. How did you like our article, you must write your opinions and suggestion in comment box. also write If you have any query, I shall try to get back to query as soon as possible.