Are you searching for – how do I stop apps from tracking my location in iPhone OR How to Stop Apps From Tracking of your location then you are at right tutorial. Here I will guide you How to Stop Apps From Tracking of your location in iPhone, iPad and other iOS device.
Toggling out the location settings varies from device to device. It depends upon the model of the Iphone and also the version of the iOS that the iPhone uses it.
For example, consider that the user has some issues regarding the location on iphone 11, so he will need to use the “My friend’s app” instead of using the “Find my app.” So for deleting out all the confusion from your mind, we have mentioned all the appropriate procedure below.
By turning off location access for specific Apps
For some apps like the apps used for delivering food, booking cabs, delivering different products, making the use of the location and location is the primary requirement over there. When such apps ask for your device’s location, don’t think that they are using your data, and if you don’t want to share your site with those apps, you can also disable the location settings in the settings menu. So, for turning off the location for some apps, follow the procedure mentioned below.
- Go into the settings menu.
- In the settings, click on the privacy, and in the privacy, click on the location services.
- Ensure that the location services are switched on.
- Then in the location services, you can scroll around and find a list of the apps and decide whether to enable the location services of that app or not. If you want to disable certain apps location services, you can click on the app’s name and sabotage the location permission for the app over there.
- For some of the apps, the facility of selecting “Always while using this app” and “Ask next time” and also of “never” is provided. For some apps, these options are not available accordingly.
- If you click on the option “while using the app,” then the app will use your current location only while you are using that app or only when the app is running in the background.
- For putting more restrictions over the tracking of your location, you can click on the option of “system services” that is present at the bottom of the “Location services” screen. You can restrict the location settings from the different modes like wi-fi, emergency calls, Apple news, App store ads, and time zones relevant to your locations.
- If you aren’t sure whether still your Iphone is collecting the location data, you can verify that by going to the bottom of the “system services” and then click on the “status bar icon.” By doing so, an arrow will appear on your screen, indicating whether the location of your device is enabled or disabled for your app.
- If you want to go until the last point, and are pretty much particular about your location settings, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the settings menu.
- Go into the privacy settings and further click on Location Services.
- Then toggle out the bar of the location services for switching off.
Which apps use your phone’s location?
Ans – There is no specific list of the apps that use the device location, but many of the apps use the device’s location and give services to the people like the recommendations of the nearby restaurants, lodges, bars, and weather services. But some sell the private data to different companies too.
How to stop location tracking on Ios?
In some apps, you can stop location tracking in the internal settings, while the best method is by going into the device’s main privacy menu.
So this was all about stopping the tracking of the device’s location by different apps on the Iphone. We think that this article has cleared most of your qualms. So if you find this article insightful, then do like and share our writing.
We write on Android Apps > iPhone Apps > Android > How to > Make Money Online > Tech News > Android Tips > Computer Tips > Internet Tips Do you like Alltipsfinder? We Count on You! Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram!