Am I the only one who tapped a wrong button at the wrong time and them repented the very next moment yawning, Oh No..!? What have you done? Where is Camera Roll collection? This is precisely how it feels when you accidentally lose all your captured memories on your iPhone. Troubles are blatantly at the peak when you also forgot to back-up your stuff on iService online. Knowing I am not the only one in this boat, here is to help you out with How To Recover Lost Pictures From iPhone Without Backup.
There is one thing for sure; Apple has a solution for almost all your problems. The Tech giant is also taking their work parallel with their encouraging words. The bottom line is, there is still a chance to recollect the data and images you deleted a while ago. In this how-to guide, I’ll highlight the easy-peasy ways to Recovering Deleted Pictures From iPhone Without Backup. The next to know about is down here.
For every emergency situation, the doctor always comes in handy. This app can recover deleted Images from iPhone in three ways. The first one is without back-up (the one to discuss here), while the others are via back-up using iCloud and iTunes.
Things to Ensure first
To recover the lost photos from iPhone directly, you need to make sure of the following dos and don’ts primarily. Doing so, would relieve you from panic and will keep your worries at bay.
For the recently lost images, I recommend you not to overwrite your pictures or if already done, then stop using your iPhone and take necessary measures to regain the deleted files. This applies to every iDevice.
- Tap the ‘Photos’ app on your device and peek into the ‘Recently Deleted’ section.
- Check if the images are still there, and you them residing there.
- If yes, recover them. If no, keep scrolling down here.
Let me have you note that you can get it done on iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, and iPhone 4.
Now, let’s join the Steps with Dr. Fone iPhone data recovery here
Mindful Note: Remember, we are going for a recovery without iTunes or iCloud, so before running the Doctor app, you must disable the automatic synchronization using the path Preferences > Devices, check “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically” in your iTunes.
Getting connected via USB
Tether your iDevice to your Computer using the USB cable and launch Dr.Fone Wondershare.
- Soon after Dr. Fone recognizes your device, choose “Data Recovery” on the dashboard and then Click ‘Recover from iOS Device’ >’Start Scan.’
- It may take minutes depending on the size of the folder size.
- You can also pause the scanning process in the middle if you want.
- Set the setting “Only display the deleted items” to ON to sift through the deleted items only.
- Once done with scanning, you can preview each file one by one to choose a particular image to recover later.
- Whether previously stored in Camera Roll or some Photo Apps, the scan results show all the pictures in a bundled category, so better be ready to choose the ones to recover at this stage.
- To rectify the search, type a file name in the search box at the top right of the window.
- After completing the searching and scanning, it’s time to retrieve the images.
- You need to checkbox every selected item or if you want all of them back, then “Select All” and press “Recover” button at the bottom right of the application’s window.
Note: The default location to recover the data is your computer that can be changed if you want to save it to some other directory on your hard drive. That is what I would recommend.
As I said, easy-peasy; needless to say, be careful for the next time and do remember to keep regular backups. Prevention is always better than cure and sometimes is the best way to avoid data loss. Let me know what you have to say to this.