How to recover deleted photos on android phone:- Android is the most used Mobile Platform in the world. Despite being in tough Competition with Apple iOS it has 54% user’s base in the USA. India has around 350 million Android Users base and China has around 600 million Android Users base respectively.
What has made android so Popular? Actually, it lies in its architecture. First of all, it is Base on Linux-Kernel and it is based on Java which makes it Platform independent. It is easy to debug and Operations on Android are pretty friendly.
With the rise of such a Giant Mobile Platform, it has become a daily Companion for People. People are referring to their Android Phones for taking photos or Videos. The Internet use in Android is also in rising, and so the issues. Often People delete wrong files from their Smartphone and it has become a major issue for Android users. So we will discuss some of the apps which can help you recover files in case you deleted without your attention and some methods which don’t involve your Computer or Laptop.
There are various Backup providing apps for android some are paid and some are free. Android Usually comes with Google Photos and Google Drives, once you log in your Google account with Android, it will store all photos in your Google Drive account. It is enabled once you login into your Google Account. Still, you can disable it by going to settings>Accounts>Google>Choose your account and change your preferences.
Let us get back to recover the photos, so as your Google Account is Logged in. you can easily recover the files very easily using this method.
Follow These Steps to recover lost Photos on Android
- Go to Photos app on your Android Phone.
- You must see three horizontal Lines in the top left corner. Click on it.
- You will be presented with a horizontal menu with your photo in the top which you added on Google. so click on Trash
- Once you click over trash, you will see the thumbnails of all your photos which you have deleted recently.
- Select the photos you want to recover and click on restore.
Note: Trash on Google Photos store Photos which are deleted by you on last 60 days . if you have deleted those photos longer than 60 days than you can’t recover using this method.
Not only Google, there are various Third Party Backup service provider which you use to keep your data safe. Some Notable Apps are Microsoft OneDrive, Yandex Drive, DropBox and a lot more.
It is one of the most used android recovery apps, developed by Software giant Wondershare Hongkong. They are quite popular with their app developments so let us see how can use this app to recover the deleted Photos from your Android Device.
- Download the Official App from Play Store and Install and launch it.
- It has its Recycle Bin which stores the photos from the last 30 days. If you want to recover a photo deleted longer than 30days, click on data option for photo and videos.
- Click the option of “Photos and Videos” to recover the photos.
- App will ask you to select the type of files you want to scan for. If you are confused about the type of file, select all of them.
- You can see it has started the recovery process and slowly it will show all the photos which were deleted recently.
- Once the Retrieving process is complete, you can preview and restore the photos even store it in Google Drive or Dropbox.
EaseUS MobiSaver or Simply MobiSaver is the best alternative way to recover your deleted photos from Android. You can directly download from Play store by clicking here. This app too doesn’t require any PC or Laptop connected in order to do the recovery process. The operating this app is little different from the Dr.Fone so let’s see how it’s done.
- First of all, Download the app from the play store then install and launch it.
- Once it is launched, you will see a big green scan Button, click on it. The scan for Photos and Videos will start
- As the process will complete, it will show all the deleted photos and videos on the screen.
- Select all the photos and videos you want to recover and click on recover.
- Click on Settings and set all the required Preferences to let the app scan for and display particular File Types and Sizes.
- Once the scan is complete, select displayed files and click on Recover. Now you can see eye icon, so click over it to see all the recovered photos.
You May Also Like
- How to recover deleted Files on Android without Computer
- How to Recover Deleted Whatsapp Images & Videos on Android
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from SD Card
Such apps have limited privileges and every app can recover photos up to a certain limit. Still, there are various Apps to do this job but these are the most preferred method. If you know better apps or methods which work better-recovering files than let us know in comments.