It depends on the requirements of each individual which eScooter is the best suitable for that particular person. If you are a kid, then your requirements will be different from an adult or a commuter who needs to use it for daily traveling. There are many organizations that manufacture e-scooters, and they all have different specifications. You need to first understand and analyze a few things before you make a purchase. It’s not only a matter of the money that you invest in but also dealing with the issues you face on a daily commute.
- Important Questions to Ask Yourself before You Purchase an Electric Scooter
- Kids Scooters
- The Speed Limit
- The Minimum Age to Ride Electric Scooter
- How Long Does the Battery Charge Stay?
- Razor E100
- Glion Dolly Foldable Electric Scooter
- Adults Scooters
- Ninebot E-S4 Sleek e-scooter
- MacWheel MX1
- For Daily Commuters
- GoTrax GXL Commuting
- XiaomiMi Electric Scooter
Important Questions to Ask Yourself before You Purchase an Electric Scooter
- Why do you need to buy an eScooter?
- Can Buying an electric scooter Solve your issues of transportation?
- Is buying an electric scooter profitable?
- Do you need a license to ride an e-Scooter?
- Do you need a helmet to ride an electric scooter?
- Is it illegal to ride the battery chargeable scooters?
- How far can we go riding the scooter?
- How frequently we need to charge the battery?
When you are ready with the answers to all these questions, you will be knowing what type of chargeable scooter you are looking for and what should be the specifications. We will also show you some of the models with their specifications, whichever are the highest selling e-scooters, and are highly demanding and having great features at the lowest cost. Hopefully, the selection will help you find the best one for you.
Kids are smarter nowadays, doesn’t matter what you say, when you leave them alone, they will try doing things their own, implementing their own ideas. It is good that they will learn soon. But at the same time, if you buy your little one an e-scooter, make sure your child follows the traffic rules.
The Speed Limit
Generally, these chargeable scooters are not allowed on the roads which have a speed limit of more than 25 KMPH. The e-scooters have limited capacity, are permitted to use in the bicycle tracks and the roads having a lesser speed limit than 25 KMPH.
The Minimum Age to Ride Electric Scooter
The suggested minimum age for the kids to ride electric scooters is 8 years. Before that, they will most likely not be able to maintain the balance or handle the scooter perfectly. They can go with the other types of scooters but not the e-scooters.
How Long Does the Battery Charge Stay?
Please check the distance your kid is going to cover during his/her journey to avoid the vehicle get stuck in the middle. If it’s a long-distance, you will be needing a more powerful e-scooter.
Keeping these in mind, here is the short elaboration of two electric scooters for kids, you might find them trendy, fashionable, useful, and affordable.
- Charge: 40 minutes or up to 10 miles
- Speed: 10 miles per hour or 16 KMPH. Means not too fast and not too slow also. Your kid can reach his/her destination on time.
- Colour: Available in a variety of colors. Can select according to your choice.
- Maximum Weight to Carry: 120 pounds
- Size: 5×16 inches
- Maintenance: The motor is of chain-drive, which requires timely maintenance
- Weight: 30 pounds
Very good for first-time riders. The twist grip steerings help control the speed. The front brakes are controlled by the hands.
Glion Dolly Foldable Electric Scooter
- Charge: 15 miles of the ride
- Speed: The highest speed is 15 miles per hour or 24 KMPH.
- Colour: Available in many colors
- Maximum Weight to Carry: 255 pounds
- Maintenance: Never Flat Airless Tires, comes with a hub motor. 36 V, 6.6 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery. It requires very little maintenance.
- Weight: 38 pounds
The best feature is that it can be folded and carried to any place you want. Thus making it portable and giving a different dimension altogether. The frame is made up of aircraft steel, there is no chance of any corrosion at any point in time.
For adults, the requirement is a bit different. It should look classy, trendy, yet must be useful enough to serve the purpose with profit. They don’t need a very colorful one, but it should be useful and look elegant. We have selected two of them that serve the purpose appropriately. Please have a look.
Ninebot E-S4 Sleek e-scooter
- Charge: When the battery is fully charged, it can stay up to 25 Kilometres or 15.5 miles. Whereas, with the additional battery, it can reach up to 48 Kilometres or 28 miles.
- Speed: 20 KMPH or 12.4 Miles per hour. But with an additional second battery, the speed goes up to 25 KMPH or 16 miles per hour.
- Colour: Available in many colors.
- Maximum Weight to Carry: 220 Pounds or 100 Kilograms
- Maintenance: The front tire is 8.5 inches thick while the rear tire is 7 inches thick.
- Weight: 25 Pounds. With an additional battery, it becomes 30 pounds.
This foldable electric scooter is the most perfect model for long-distance commutes. The extra battery feature provides the facilities to move along non-stop for long distances. Thus it can be used by daily commuters also.
- Charge: up to 18.6 miles of the ride
- Speed: The highest speed is15 KM/H.
- Colour: Available in multiple colors, choose your favorite one.
- Maximum Weight to Carry: 256 Pounds
- Maintenance: The stainless steel frame and chain are easy to handle. High capacity batteries have great longevity.
- Weight: 28 Pounds
- Peak Power: 350 watts
It has a double braking system, with stainless steel chains. The battery is very powerful producing power up to 350 watts. It takes around 5 hours to get fully charged. The 8.5 inches thick tires provide a very smooth ride, making maintenance costs very low.
For Daily Commuters
GoTrax GXL Commuting
- Charge: Takes up to 5 hours to get fully charged and stays up to 15 miles of the ride
- Speed: The highest speed is 15 miles per hour
- Colour: Mostly available in black
- Maximum Weight to Carry: 220 Pounds
- Maintenance: Hard frame and 8.5 inches thick tires can stay till long without any damage.
- Weight: 5 Pounds
It has a great battery life, and it is quite powerful, can stay up for a long time. The tires are of 8.5 inches thick providing the facilities to jump and bounce very easily while riding on a not-so-smooth surface. A perfect model for the commuters, the best buy!
XiaomiMi Electric Scooter
- Charge: up to 30 Kilometers ride
- Speed: 16 miles per hour or 25 Kilometers per hour
- Colour: Available in multiple colors
- Maintenance: The long battery charge, the thick tires, and the tough metal frame are the main features for the easiest maintenance. But similarly, you also need to take care of your vehicle to perform with it at its best.
- Weight: 28 Pounds
We hope the collection of these electric scooters has given you some ideas about what we are discussing here. So if you too want to buy these easy commute for your office located nearby, you can surely do that. The scooters that we talked about, have all the basic features and available at very reasonable pricing.