In this tutorial we will discuss on How to increase Jio Speed up to 50 Mbps. 7 easy and working tips to increase JIO speed.
Hello, visitors and readers are you enjoying with your brand new Reliance JIO 4G SIM? Well, it is obvious to say, because it is the fastest internet speed provider to Indian users. So far, the services being provided are good and up to the mark. But there are some issues that have been reported since the 4G speed introduced in India. Most disappointing and problematic was a slow speed. So here are some tips on How to increase Jio Speed Up to 50 Mbps.
There are several other factors that make this problem worse. Take an example of your location first. If you reside in an area where there is no proper reception of network, it would add to your problems. In some areas, Reliance still hasn’t provided proper network services. This obviously can cause your 4G Internet to rattle down to a minimal speed. The other issues may occur due to the settings in our 4G devices. Maybe, the software isn’t configured in accordance with the Reliance JIO SIM as it should have.
- 1 Tips on How to Increase Reliance JIO Speed Up to 50 MBPS
- 1.1 In order to get the best of your JIO 4G SIM you need to follow these steps
- 1.2 Increase Reliance JIO Speed by streaming Online Videos
- 1.3 Try Changing LTE Band to Increase JIO Net Speed | Increase JIO 4G Speed
- 1.4 Try Speedify (Recommended App)
- 1.5 How to Increase Reliance Jio 4G Speed and Band Coverage
- 1.6 Increase Jio Speed Using VPN (Speedify)
- 1.7 Increase JIO Download Speed with ADM
So, here in this topic, I am going to help you giving some cool and tested techniques to Boost/ Increase Reliance JIO net Download Speed to 50 MBPS. As I said above, that your location is the crucial factor that determines your JIO 4G speed. If you are living at a place where your network level is at its peak, then there must be something wrong with your device. This is why these below-stated tricks are given here. I am sure you’ll get pretty much improvement after you implement these changes in your device settings.
In order to get the best of your JIO 4G SIM you need to follow these steps
- Go to the Device “Settings”
- Choose “More”
- Then “Networks”
- And finally, “Access Point Names”
If there is “NOT SET” displayed in the option of APN, it means that there is no need to change anything in that field.
Now, try changing the values as mentioned here:
- Change Name to “JIO 4G”
- Set APN as “jionet” (Small Letters Only)
- Leave Proxy, Port, Username, Password as “NOT SET”
- Set Server as “google.com” or leave it as “NOT SET”
- Leave both MMSC and MMS Proxy as “NOT SET”
- Set MCC as “405”
- MNC to “857” or “863” or “874”
- Set Authentication type as “NOT SET”
- APN type as “NOT SET”
- APN Protocol as“IPv4/IPv6”
- APN Protocol Roaming, “IPv4/IPv6”
- Choose APN “ENABLE”
- Leave Bearer as “Unspecified”
- Choose MVNO Type as “none”
- Keep MVNO value as “not set”
In most of the cases, these are the simple settings that you can try. However, if you still haven’t seen any improvement, try the following methods.
- How Speed Up your Slow Computer Internet connection
- How to speed up internet connection by 20% in one Minute
- Top 10 Best Internet Speed Test Apps for Android in 2016
Increase Reliance JIO Speed by streaming Online Videos
- Install the app from Google App store, also called “Speed Meter Life App”
- Ensure your network is connected to Band 40 (For High-Speed Connection)
- Install JioTV application and launch RIL AGM Channel and set its quality to high.
- Note the highest recorded speed in the speed meter.
Try Changing LTE Band to Increase JIO Net Speed | Increase JIO 4G Speed
By using Band 40, users can receive a speed above 95 MBPS it is a high-speed band as compared to Band 3 and Band 5. Since the network speed depends solely on the signal strength and bandwidth you can easily set your LTE band settings to Band 40 to get the maximum benefits.
For users, who have Qualcomm processors and Mediatek Chipsets.
Tips to Change LTE Band (Qualcomm Processor)
- Go to the device dashboard and launch Secret code explorer.
- It depends on your phone’s hardware configuration and may take a while.
- Select the code from the list by pressing long at the “Zero 0” key.
- Choose LTE Band from the service mode screen.
- Finally, go for the Band “LTE_40”
- Reboot the device and turn on the 4g data.
Tips to change LTE Band (Mediatek Chipset users)
- Get MTK Engineering mode from Google Play store.
- Set the LTE to Band 40 with 2300 MHz.
- Change FDD-LTE to 1800/850 MHz.
- Reset your device and experience the quality speed.
Most possibly, these settings are all you need. But, in case you can’t seem to find a way, then try these tricks. This one given below is for Rooted Devices.
For Rooted Devices
- If your device is rooted, then get a trusted 3G/4G speed optimizer app from play store.Choose your network speed as 12/28/7 (Maximum Speed value for poor battery efficiency).
- Choose, “Apply Tweak” option.
- Reset your device and observe your net speed now.
Try Speedify (Recommended App)
- Get its .apk file from Google Playstore.
- This app after installation speeds up your internet network.
- This application gets your cell and Wifi network level at their peak value without letting you disturbed hence, escalating the bandwidth of your device.
How to Increase Reliance Jio 4G Speed and Band Coverage
If you don’t want to use above tricks to increase jio 4g speed OR you don’t have more knowledge about how to increase jio 4g download speed using above tricks than you can use other tricks. Given increase jio 4g speed tricks is easy.
Increase Reliance Jio 4G net speed using mobile USDD code
Follow given steps to Increase Reliance Jio 4G net speed
- Open you mobiles dialer application and dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Select phone information in appeared options
- Select “Set preferred network type”
- Set LTE only
This tips definitely Increase Reliance Jio 4G net speed.
Increase Jio Speed Using VPN (Speedify)
- Speedify have both Android and desktop version
- If you are using Wi-Fi on your Laptop use Desktop version else download there Android app to increase net speed on android.
- Simply connect to nearest server and enjoy high Speed 4G I your reliance JIO 4G net.
Increase JIO Download Speed with ADM
You can use ADM (Advance Download Manager), this is one of the best download manager for android to download large files into small pieces by increasing their speed you can also use some tips to increase IDM Download speed.
- Install ADM from play store and after download open google chrome OR any best Android browser in your android phone.
- Open your favorite video which you want to download in your phone and just open ADM. At the top right, you will find+ Sign. Click on it and pest the video URL.
- Just hit start button and your video will start download.
I believe these settings and tips would be a lot of help to you in watching your favorite videos and stuff. This article on How to Speedup Reliance JIO Speed Up to 50 MBPS was to help you enjoy disrupted and uninterruptible 4G services. Hope you will keep enjoying your favorite shows and cool stuff with your brand new Reliance Jio 4G. See you very soon.
If you have any query OR suggestion regards “How to Increase JIO Speed” please share with us in comment box.