The word “Aadhaar” is the most popular Hindi word coined according to Cambridge Dictionary in 2017.The Aadhaar is issued by the “Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).” Aadhaar is a code of 12 digits that serves the purpose of giving Unique Identification to every individual in India. The purpose behind this is not to make duplicate and fake identities, Aadhaar is something that can be verified easily and includes all the biometric and demographic details. Today in this post we are going to show you that “How to know your Aadhaar Card usage History.” The Aadhaar card is linked everywhere these days be it Bank account, Mobile Numbers or Examination forms and financial forms.
How to Check Aadhaar Card usage History
The Aadhaar holder can be worried about the safety of the data as it can be used for wrong purposes. You can check the usage history of Aadhaar at the official website. Do not go anywhere and read the Steps below in order to know all about the tool called “Aadhaar Authentication History.”
Documents Required for logging in to Aadhaar Website
- The 12-digit current Aadhaar Card number. Aadhaar number
- The mobile number registered with Aadhaar at the time of initial stage.
Steps for UIDAI Aadhaar Authentication
Aadhaar authentication means the process wherein Aadhaar number, along with other attributes like transaction ID, code, and method of authentication is shown and one can have access to the Aadhaar number, biometric, demographic and one-time password and linking history. However, the history is shown for the past six months.
- Go to the official Website of UIDAI which is uidai.gov.in and go the Aadhaar authentication history page. [uidai.gov.in > My Aadhar > Aadhaar authentication history (Under Aadhar Services)]
- Keep all your documents and registered mobile number with you and enter your Aadhaar number and the security code in the picture.
- You need to generate an OTP for the successful login. After some time you will receive an OTP on your Mobile phone. You need to make sure that you had verified your number with the UIDAI official website.
- You just need to write your OTP and click on ‘Submit’.
- On the new page titled “Aadhaar Notification Setting”, select the “Authentication Type” by clicking on the drop-down arrow.
You will see options to choose the period of information and the number of transactions.
- A new window will open and you will see the time, date and the historical period information to be shown. You should choose the start and end date from the calendar for which you want to check the history.
- The history is shown in tabular form; though the list is in front it still does not mention the whereabouts of the authentication. A word of advice, you can always lock your Aadhaar information to be shown online if you find anything suspicious.
You may Also Like
- How to Link Aadhaar Number with bank Account
- How to Make Money from Whatsapp
- How to Check bank Account Balance Through SMS and Misscall
- How to Withdraw money from ATM without Debit card
The role of Aadhaar is increasing day by day in our lives and soon the Government of India is going to launch Aadhaar for the Companies. It is very much possible that you have linked your unique code to many agencies for E-KYC or other verification methods, and you should check them from time to time using the steps mentioned above.
Wrapping up this discussion here on “How to know your Aadhaar Card usage History” it is still advised to readers to keep their Aadhaar information intact and not let it lose to Malicious identity thieves, therefore, heightening your Unique Identification Security.