How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription:- Online music streaming platforms are on the rave these days, where you can easily find your favorite music anytime. The only problem is sometimes that you might not get high-quality sound everywhere or all the time. Also, different music companies tie a contract with record labels that sometimes, you won’t be able to find your favourite numbers elsewhere but their own website or store.
Let’s talk about Apple Music; for instant, it offers a free trial to let you experience the quality of music and its vast library holding up to 50 million songs. If you are dissatisfied with the stream quality or are unable to find your favourite number, you can cancel Apple Music Subscription anytime. Here is How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription for iOS and Android users.
How to cancel Apple Music subscription for iOS Devices
Cancelling Apple Music Subscription is pretty simple and comprehensible for iOS users. Every Apple service works the best with iOS, so you can leverage this in terms of ease of access to cancel Apple Service on your iPhone.
Cancelling your Apple Music subscription in iOS:
- Launch the App Store on your iDevice
- Tap on your profile
- Select Subscriptions
- Choose Apple Music Subscription> Cancel Subscription
- Tap Confirm to confirm the cancellation
How to cancel Apple Music subscription on MAC
- On your MAC device, click on the App store
- Click on your profile icon which is on bottom left corner
- Click on “VIEW INFORMATION” on the top
- Click on “MANAGE” under “MANAGE” section
- Find Apple Music section and Click on “Edit”
- Click on the “CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION”
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on the Web
- To cancel Apple Music Subscription by using web browser you will have to log on to https://music.apple.com
- Click on your Profile picture which is on top right corner
- Choose Setting and Scroll to the bottom
- Click on “MANAGE” which is under “SUBSCRIPTION”
- Click on “CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION”
How to cancel Apple Music subscription for Android Users
Cancelling Apple Music Subscription is also as simple on Android as it is on iOS.
- Open the Apple Music app on your Android device
- Tap the For You icon displayed at the bottom navigation bar
- Tap the three dot settings icon at the top right corner
- Choose Account
- Go to Manage Membership Under Subscription
- Tap Cancel Subscription>Confirm
What happens after cancelling Apple Music subscription?
You can still access the service as long as your billing lasts, which means, if you have paid for a year till 20th December, but you end your subscription has cancelled on 20th October, you can still use the service as usual for the next two months. When the cycle hits the end, you’ll no longer be able to get access to Apple Music as a subscriber. The songs added by you in the library will stay there is then the library, and if you subscribe to the streaming service again, you can have it back.
Apple Music subscription prices
Apple Music streaming service can be availed at a monthly fee of $9.99. However, you can also avail the same service under a student plan at just $4.99 per month. But you’ll have to have proof to show you’re a student or an .edu email address. You can also opt for a family plan, which is available at $14.99 per month, and you can share it with a maximum of 6 people. Read Also – How to Create .EDU email