To get more followers on Instagram, there are few tips to follow. In this tutorial of Instagram tips and tricks we’ll show you how to promote your Instagram profile with little effort.
More Followers on Instagram: Likes What it Takes
Instagram is a social media. The motto is therefore: who participates, wins.
- Do not wait to be found. Comment and above all you like what you like. To do this, click on the Discover button in the middle of the bottom menu bar of the Instagram app. Enter any word like “WOW” here and you’ll like it wild.
- Anyone who sees that he receives a comment or a like from a stranger becomes curious and often visits his page. With a little luck, the user in question will be your next follower.
- It is equally important to follow other profiles. If you like one person or like their photos, just become their follower. Most users thank in return with the same action. It’s the most popular way to get more followers on Instagram.
Instagram is known for its hashtags. By placing a hash (#) in front of a word, the associated image is found in the search by that term. So write #Love below your image, everyone will find the photo typing “Love” in the search.
- Generally, when using hashtags, the more the better. However, you should be careful to use only current and useful hashtags and not to overdo it, since at some point the community labels them as “likegeil”.
- Follow current trends. Even if you are not a big fan of words like “YOLO” and “SWAG”: such in-terms are often used and sought after by others.
- But there are also the evergreens among the hashtags. These include #instagood, #nofilter and #photooftheday. They are used by the thousands every day and thus often searched. Enter a term in the search and see how many entries it has. So you can check the popularity of hashtags.
- With apps like “TagsForLikes” you get a variety of popular hashtags. You can copy them individually or equal to the whole package. The app is available for both Androidand iOS .
- Not only do you use popular terms, but also describe what is shown in the picture with a few hashtags. In order for your plan to get more followers not too obvious, they should be at the beginning. Descriptive hashtags can be, for example, #food, #friends, #love, or #me.
- You may have noticed that most hashtags are English. That’s because Instagram is used internationally. A hashtag #me finds its finder in the whole world. Since most users write their hashtags in English, you should do the same.
Participate in Instagram Competitions
- Every day numerous competitions take place on Instagram, where the most beautiful or best photo on a particular topic is chosen.
- The most famous contest is “photo of the day”. To participate, add one of your pictures with the hashtag #photooftheday. If your photo is chosen as the image of the day, it ends up with a link to your account on the profile @photooftheday. Winners get several thousand likes and new followers in just one day.
- Also active in terms of competitions is the user @joshjohnson. Several times a week you will find new contests on your site, where you can participate with a picture and the respective hashtag.
- The competitions #pictureoftheday and #bestoftheday also run daily.
The Right Photos for Instagram
- Type of photos: Think carefully about which photos you upload to Instagram. They can either be collected works and snapshots of your life or you can try a themed page. Tie yourself firmly to a topic and post only pictures that have something to do with cars or fashion, for example.
- Quality: Nobody likes looking at pixelated pictures. Make sure you upload only images that look good and are original. The twentieth picture of your cat will probably only be seen by a few users.
- Filter: You do not have to overdo it with the filters, but Instagram is known for that. That’s why you should use them. This also has the advantage that you often do not have to edit your pictures additionally.
- Regularity: Be sure to upload pictures regularly. If you do not bring any new content, followers may drop.
How soon will I become known on Instagram?
You do not just need hashtags, likes and followers to get to Instagram. What you need most is patience. If you not only follow the tips and tricks above, but also regularly upload new and particularly exciting pictures, you have a good chance of success. That may take a while. So stay tuned.
Can I Buy Likes / Followers?
- If you do not want to be patient and get a more popular look, you can easily buy followers and likes on pictures from BuzzVoice. This is completely legal and usually has no negative impact on your account.
- For around $20 you get 2,500 followers. For the small purse there are also 100 followers for just$5.
- Note, however, that these are unique followers. If you get just 10 likes on your pictures with 5,000 followers purchased, you might notice the dizziness of your real followers.
But what about likes? Even for this problem there is a solution. You can also buy Likes for Instagram. In the end, however, the question remains whether the money invested really worthwhile. Purchased followers are just a number but, it doesn’t increase your reach.