This tutorial will guide you a complete guide on How to download tiktok videos on android smartphone
Remember, in James Bond Movie, when 007 orders a Vodka Martini with a lemon slice, Shaken but not stirred, and the rest of the people ask the bartender, I’ll have what he is having. TikTokis somewhat like that because once you see anyone playing, streaming, and sharing the buzzing videos, you won’t be less tempted. Also, its’ never too late to get the best in the Smartphone era. For those looking for TikTok, let’s start the talk and dive into another tech guide on How to Download TikTok Videos on Android and techniques to put it to fun and entertainment use. Lots of Social media apps are just taking users by surprise, and TikTok is one sharp and witty contender. And let me remind you, if you some how miss out it out for your Android device, check it out for your computer.
Earlier known by the name Musical.ly the app has struck its mark on the Android market with millions of downloads and is still moving forth on the same path. So, here are some different ways to get a handful of accessibility to TikTok is you are also wondering about taking your short videos and sharing it with your friends and family on social media platforms.It all goes simple and easy as you get familiar with the App so what first, what you need to do is fetch it from the Play Store.
Download TikTok Videos (The Simplest Way)
The inbuilt option to download videos if you try to download OR save one video at once.
- Open to TikTok and open the video which you want to download
- Now, tap on the share button on the right bottom corner. If it’s a public video,the save button will be visible.
- Tap on the save button and the video will be save on your phone
How to Download TikTok Videos on Android
- Step I: Once you install the App, tap the Share icon (at the bottom end of thescreen) on the User Interface.
- Step II:Then tap on Copy Link Button.
- Step III: Now, Open Video Downloader App, and Select Copy Link and Download Video button.
- Step IV:next up, tap on Paste Link and Download it easily.
So, this was the basic and general method to get the favourite of your videos on the go and should be any bothering. Here comes the next one for you if you don’t prefer to use any third party Apps. This one is via using Email service, mind the steps:
Download TikTok Videos on Android
- Launch TikTok Videos ion your Android Device.
- Switch to the section where your videos are displayed.
- Tap the Share icon displaying you multiple sharing options.
- Look for Email option and tap on it.
- The app launches an email service app on your phone and enables you to attach an Mp4 file format of your video.
- That is how you can Download TikTok Videos on Android through Email.
- This process should not take many minutes as dependent on connection speed.
The last option pretty much, I would say, is unnecessary, nonetheless, a wide range of apps are gatherable from Play Store to do justice to your video liking. Her you go. Search Video Downloader for Musically & TikTokor simply put in search for it using keywords Downloader for Musically.Here is the deal, you can save a video on your Android Device, Computer, or even Google Drive.
Finally: I also advise you to let just respect the content creator’s privacy and prior to downloading or sharing their stuff, it would be better to ask. However, in the meantime,upload, share and download your favourite pieces of videos. There is no charge for that. Let me know what’s your say on this how helpful How to Download TikTok Videos on Android seemed to you?