- 1 Best WordPress Security Plugins To Keep WordPress Blog Secure
- 2 Sucuri Security
- 3 BulletProof Security
- 4 iThemes Security [Best WordPress Security Plugin]
- 5 WordFence | WordPress Security Plugin
- 6 All In One WP Security & Firewall
Best WordPress Security Plugins
In the past year significantly increased the number of users is to use WordPress platform to create website, because of its popularity and wide usage, Hackers and spammers are also highly interested in hacking wordpress based websites or blog.
Still, In today’s time, when big company’s websites are getting hacked, nothing is ever 100 %. so we need to keep our websites or Blogs as secure as possible.
So, today we will discuss about some of best WordPress Security Plugins to keep wordpress websites or blog secure. We will also give you all the information you need to help to decide which WordPress Security Plugin is right for your sites need.
Best WordPress Security Plugins To Keep WordPress Blog Secure
Sucuri Security is well-known name in the online security, with security service available to protect many different online publishing platforms including wordpress. This WordPress security plugin offers various security features such as, file integrity monitoring, malware scanning, unauthorized .htaccess, blacklist monitoring and website firewall. It incorporated with various blacklist engines includes Google safe browsing, AVG, Norton, McAfee Site Adviser, SpamHaus and many more to check your website. If there is anything wrong, it will notified you via E-mail.
So, you can install this free wordpress security plugin and can run a site scan and see which problems, if any your wordpress site is affected with. Through its simper designed interface you can easily tighten up security on your site in a number of ways.
Sucuri Security Features
- Security Activity Auditing
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Remote Malware Scanning
- Blacklist Monitoring
- Effective Security Hardening
- Post-Hack Security Actions
- Security Notification
- Website Firewall (Add on)
BulletProof Security is another free wordpress security plugin which is highly rated and most popular. This security plugins protects your WordPress site against RIF, XSS, CRLF, CSRF, Base64, Code injection and SQ injunction hacking attempt. One Click .htaccess wordpress security protection.
Data Base Backup – Create manually and scheduled backup, partial DB backup, Manual, Scheduled DB Backup, Emai Zip Backup, Cron Delete Od Backup. you can also put your site into maintenance mode. this allow you to provide your visitors with some information as to why your site is not currently available.
BulletProof Security features
- One click .htaccess file security, backup and restore option
- It protects wordpress against XXs, RFI, CRLF, CSRF, Base64, Code injection and SQ injunction hacking attempt.
- Login Security and Monitoring
- Idle Session logout
- Frontend/ Backend maintenance mode
- DB backup – full | partial DB backup| Manual | Scheduled DB Backup| Email Zip Backup| Cron Delete Od Backup
- HTTP Error logging
iThemes Security [Best WordPress Security Plugin]
It is one of another most popular wordpress security plugin with 4.7 rating out of 5 stars. this plugin early known as Better WP security, before being acquired by iThemes in year 2013.
This plugin claims more then 30 ways to protest your site from attacks. With one click features you can protect from common holes, stop automated attack and strengthen user credentials.
In iThemes Security Dashboard presents a checklist of action features, listed from most important to least. check them each item and be taken to a page where you can enable that site security option.
There are also a number of advance options with iThemes Security Pro version.
iThemes Security plugin Features
- Protect Admin and Login Page
- Block IP and Banned user
- Backup of WordPress database
- Stop malware
WordFence | WordPress Security Plugin
WordFence is another wordpress security plugin which provides free enterprise class wordpress security which helps to protect your website from hackers and malware. After install this plugin, it start the scanning of your blog or website.
- Block the known attackers
- Use Falcon engine
- Enforce to strong password
- Verify the source code of your theme and plugins
- Scan for malware
- Scan for backdoor, Trojans, Suspicious code and other security issues
All In One WP Security & Firewall plugins also a WordPress security plugins and offers many of the same features as iThemes Security. One of interesting security features it provides called Security score neater. where you will find a security strength meter gauge. the main purpose of this gauge is to keep you inform how secure your wordpress site from hackers and other attacks.
All In One WP Security & Firewall Features
- User login Security
- User Account Security
- User registration security
- System file security
- Firewall functionality
- Whois Lockup
- .htaccess and wp-config.php file backup and restore
- Security scanner
- Comment SPAM security
Note – Some of given plugins also available with Premium version, for those users who need a higher level of wordpress protection and supports.
Some tips to Protect your WordPress Website
- Never Us ‘Admin’ As a WP Username
- Update regularly Plugins and Themes OR Set it to Update Automatically
- Use Taught Password and change it every 2-3 month
- Use Secure Hosting
- Keep Backup your Website
- Use Security Plugin
With these given best free WordPress Security Plugins you have to batter option to keep your wordpress site safe and secure. Which security plugin do you use to protect your wordpress website ? Please let us know in the comment box.