This informative article will show you the list of Best IPTV players for Windows, Android, iPhone, MAC, Firs Stick, Fire TV, Android TV Box, Smart TV and more devices. Most of the listed IPTV player works with all listed devices like Windows, Android, iOS, MAC etc.
IPTV is a new Buzzword these days among binge-watchers, and why not, you get the live coverage of every show and event right at your screen. For those still browsing IPTV, I have brought Best IPTV players for Windows PC because it’s worth watching on big screens in HD quality.
Television was the only means of entertainment and news a few years back. The primary source of watching shows on TV was through antennas, satellite dishes, or fibbers. The smart technology has brought us into another world of possibilities where we can live stream everything available on the web. Internet Protocol TV is such a recently invented service that lets us enjoy viewing video on demand, latest TV shows, and sports without real-time delay. Let’s shed some light on what is IPTV and what makes it different.
- What is IPTV Player?
- How IPTV Works?
- Types of IPTV popular Services
- Best IPTV Players for Windows PC
- Best IPTV Players for Windows 10
- VLC Media Player
- Free TV Player
- My lPTV Player
- Simple TV
- GSE SMART IPTV
- IPTV Smarters Pro
- Best Windows IPTV Players FAQs
- What is IPTV?
- What is IPTV Player for Windows?
- Which is the best IPTV Player for Windows?
What is IPTV Player?
Internet Protocol TV, in short, IPTV is a multimedia service that lets you stream through IP networks where you can subscribe and watch your favorite channels. Do remember, you have the right to choose channels or video on demand (VOD) as you like because you pay for this service. All this would be accessible from your desktop (some IPTV are also available for smart devices).
Multitudes of options are available to get you on the streaming side these days, and out of those many, here is a list of best IPTV Players for Windows PC you can choose.
How IPTV Works?
IPTV Player is just like a browser that allows surfing or browsing the video instead of traditional channels surfing. It use internet Protocol and transfer protocol technology to serve the videos to the users. You can use an IPTV service in any internet connected device such as android, iOS, Windows, MAC, Tablets through IPTV players.
Types of IPTV popular Services
The IPTV provider below gave services through IPTV players.
- Video on Demand: – IPTV provides individual delivery of video content to their subscriber. The IPTV allow there user to watch any movie from the video on demand server’s media library.
- Near Video on Demand: – IPTV also provides pay-per-view video service intend for multi user subscribed to near video on demand.
- Time Shifting on TV: – as the title shows, time sifted TV let’s their subscribers view live broadcast later. Means, they can play and resume live video when they need. Rewind option is also provided.
- TVoD (TV on Demand):- some selected TV channels are recorded so users can be watch whenever they want.
- Live TV:- it also broadcast TV shows
Best IPTV Players for Windows PC
Turn your Windows PC into a live TV with best IPTV players for Windows XP, 7, 8, 10. Choose the best-suited one from the complete list discussed below.
Best IPTV Players for Windows 10
|VLC Player||Free TV Player|
My IPTV Player
Simple TV Player
|GSE SMART IPTV||Plex||
IPTV Smarters Pro
Kodi IPTV Player is one of the best IPTV players for Windows PC. On Kodi you can watch your local media content playing your favorite digital channels directly from your Windows desktop PC. To stream live TV and watch videos on demand, you can also install third-party Kodi add-ons for live TV and Video on Demand. Read Also:- Best Kodi Addons for Sports
Follow these steps to use Kodi as an IPTV player
- Visit Kodi.tv to downloading and select a setup for Windows.
- Download its file by clicking the installer.
- Click Yes to continue and launch the installation setup.
- Click Next to continue and I Agree.
- Choose the components to install (these are checked by default), then click Next.
- Choose the location where you want to install the player.
- Click Install and wait for a while.
- Click Finish and you are ready to go.
VLC Media Player
VLC has been living in the superhero living in plain sight. It’s been here for as long as I can remember. VLC is the smoothest IPTV player that can stream IPTV content besides the local media. This player supports numerous streaming protocols and comes with built-in codecs, such as MP3, MPEG-2, WebM, etc. Read Also:- Best Video Player for Windows
If you want internet privacy and safety, VLC should be your top choice. Besides Windows, It also comes supports MAC, Linux, Android, and iOS. Follow these steps to launch it on your PC.
- Run VLC Player.
- Go to Media Tab on the player and click Open Network Streams.
- Paste the copied URL of the IPTV network and hit Enter.
- That will display all the IPTV channels in the left panel.
Free TV Player
As the name says, it’s free to access your favorite Channels, TV shows, movies, and much more on Free TV Player on Windows PC. It’s a lightweight program that takes little space on your computer and brings you the latest media content. Enjoy live content hassle-free with this simplest to use media streaming service. Free TV Player is the most popular in Asian regions with over 25k active users. Getting along Free TV Player is easy, just follow these three steps.
- Run Free TV Player on Windows
- Paste the URL in the M3U playlist given by the IPTV service provider.
- Choose your favorite media and push the play button.
My lPTV Player
My IPTV is the powerhouse of media when it comes to choosing one of the best IPTV Players for Windows PC. This remarkable player comes with built-in EPG (Electronic Program Guide) for beginners and packs lots of features.
Enjoy Internet Radio, Digital TV, and Video on Demand on Windows in HD quality anytime. My IPTV automatically groups channels according to your channel data and supports HTTP live streaming. It offers ample protection with a PIN lock system to ensure your privacy.
My IPTV Features include
- HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) and MPEG TS Supported
- Channel filtering
- Download center and history for VOD files
- Download video on demand (VOD) streams
- Multiple channel playlist
- Option to add channels manually in app settings.
- Recording option for channels
Simple TV goes along with its name pretty well by letting you access numerous channels, creating custom playlists, recording streams, and much more. You can export the current channel list in the M3U playlist for later use. You can also download playlists created by other SimpeTV users who previously shared them.
You can play local folders navigating to the next or previous frames, adjusting their increase or decrease speed. If you want to record what you stream, SimpleTV is the best choice since it does come in small size. SimpleTV features include:
Some notable features of Simple TV are
- Customizable interface (the ability to change channels with a single click, the ability to customize their hotkeys, etc.)
- You can play and record streams
- Downloadable Electronic program guide and scheduling program guide
- You can edit the list of files in the channels/player
- Simple TV supports LUA scripts (download channels, process channel address during playback, etc.)
- You can record up to 8-channels at the same time.
- You can run this player in tray mode
- You can play video files simultaneously with the flow.
ProgTV is a real work of professionals when it’s about unceasing the IPTV features. This player is supported on Android and Windows OS to stream a plethora of Live TV and over 8000 radios channels. Feel at home with easy access to all the digital content that too in HD format. It‘s feasible with Rodina TV, Sovok TV, OTT Club, Shura TV, etc.
Some of the Best Features are
- Playback from disk based files.
- Network Broadcasting.
- Interface Language Localizations.
- 10 Band Equalizer
- Support for Win32 and Win64 versions.
GSE SMART IPTV
GSE Smart TV is the ultimate stop for enjoying digital channels TV Shows on Windows and Android devices. It was first built for smartphones, which you can also enjoy on Windows PC via an emulator.
As you are required to install an emulator first, your next step is to run it and Download GSE Smart TV and install it. Then you can enter the Channel URL and upload the M3U playlist to view your channel.
GSE Smart IPTV Features
- Supported Formats: HTTP, M3U8, RTSP, RTMP, HSL, and MMS.
- Subtitle Formats: DVD subtitle, DVB Teletext, XSUB, ASS, SSA, HDMV PGS subtitle, SBRIP, etc.
- Automatic Connection to live stream videos
- Supports Chromecast
- Numerous video Formats Supported
Plex is a top-class media management platform where you can access your favourite channel on smartphones and windows PC. Plex TV Player can transcend any media file eliminating buffering problems. It provides unlimited music streaming services that you can save into a playlist and share with other users. Counted among the best IPTV Players for Windows, Plex is akin to VLC Player. Plex TV Player features include:
- Support for MP3, M4A, FLAC, and WMA files.
- It also supports MP4, MKV, HEVC, AVI, MOV, DIVX, etc.
- Built-in tools to convert non-supported files.
- You can stream up to 4K content.
IPTV Smarters Pro
IPTV Smarters Pro is a surprising media streaming service developed especially for end-users with a flair to watch live TV, Video on Demand, Series, and TV episodes. The only thing required to use this service is an emulator to run it on PC. Besides Android and iOS, you can enjoy IPTV Smarters Pro on Fire Stick. It’s a user-friendly service with a very impressive layout. Some supported features of IPTV Smarters Pro include:
- Extreme Codecs and API.
- Loading M3U Playlist and Urls.
- Integration with other players.
- Smarters Pro is available on Play Store, but you’ll need to install an emulator first.
Generally known as IPTV is a years-old platform and is rated among the best Internet Protocol TV players for Windows OS. You can enjoy watching your favorite shows and digital channels using hundreds of live media sources for free. The UI is quite user-friendly that renders upgraded viewing experience to users. To rid the ads and enjoy full-screen features, you can download its paid service at $4.99 (Monthly Plan) from Microsoft app store.
It’s a rapidly moving world where keeping track of what’s new is a pesky task at hand. I’ll definitely take some time to find out more IPTV services that can serve you well. The point is, finding the ones that are 100% legal (P.S. all the ones mentioned here are safe). If you come across far better options, do let me know what the other Best IPTV Players for Windows are? Till then, see y’all.
You May Also Like
- Best Video Player for Android
- Best Free DVD Player for Windows
- How to Increase Broadband Speed on Windows
- How to Download Embedded Video from Android website
- Best Video Downloading Apps for Android
Best Windows IPTV Players FAQs
What is IPTV?
An IPTV is a platform that’s deliver TV content over Internet protocol networks. The best thing is IPTV is Video on demand, time shifting, TV on Demand.
What is IPTV Player for Windows?
The IPTV Player for Windows is an online TV streaming apps just like other streaming app that’s allows to watch stream live TV shows and movies on Windows Laptop or PC.
Which is the best IPTV Player for Windows?
I have listed 10 best IPTV players for Windows 10, 7, 8, XP that’s able to play IPTV. Every IPTV Players have their unique and useful features. I think VLC Player, IPTV Player and Kodi is best among the list.