Updating the aadhaar details via online or offline is quite an easy task as it is mandatory to update/link/send the aadhaar number to the respective bank as per the Govt. of India, the one who encourage the people to easily connect with Bank (Account) to get all the benefits of bank and govt. aids/grants in the form of subsidies (just like gas) through quite simple four steps and these steps to link aadhaar card with bank account are mentioned below.
- Link Aadhaar Number with bank Account via Online
- Link Aadhaar Number with bank Account via Offline
- Link Adhaar Number with bank Account at an ATM
Link Aadhaar Number with Bank Account via Online
Online linking the Aadhaar number with the Bank is an easy way to have the availed facilities while verify first that the bank is having these facilities for their customers. If the particular Bank provides these benefits then follow these simple steps to link Aadhaar Number with bank Account via Online.
NOTE:- These facilities are for those who must have the internet/Net Banking with ID and Password.
- Check the bank’s official website and click on login/sign in page.
- Now enter the ID and Password to open the login/sign in page.
- Go on “Update Aadhaar Card Details” or “Aadhaar Card Seeding”.
- Click on Submit button after entering the required respective fields with information in details.
- Your online application will be saved at the bank and the same will be verified by the bank officials. Once verified bank will notify via email or sms on your registered Mobile number.
Link Aadhaar Number with Bank Account via Offline
These facilities are for those who don’t have the internet/Net Banking. If you don’t have the Online facilities then follow the simple procedure to link Aadhaar Number with the Bank Offline by the process mentioned below.
- Download the Aadhaar Seeding/Application form:-Link Aadhaar Number to Bank Form in PDF.
- Fill the required details correctly & accordingly such as Bank A/c, Address, AadhaarNumber, IFSC Code etc. and attach the photocopy of your Aadhaar Card with the same.
- Submit the application form enclosed with Aadhaar Card with the Bank.
- The bank official may ask to show the Original Aadhaar Card for further Verification of your Application form.
- Once verified the bank will provide you the confirmation message on your Mobile Number or may ask you to reach the bank after 5 Working days.
Link Adhaar Number with Bank Account at an ATM
Some of india banks are providing Adhaar linking facility at their ATM’s. account holders can link there adhaar number with their bank account buy going to the ATM. They will have to follow given steps to Link Adhaar Number with bank Account at an ATM.
- At ATM, swipe your ATM card and enter your ATM Pin
- Tap on Service menu and select the “Registration” option
- Select “Adhaar Registration” and select Account type (Current/ Saving) and enter your 12 dizit Adhaar number
Re- enter the adhaar number and click on Ok button, after entering you will get a conformation message regarding the successfully linking your adhaar number with your bank account.