If you have an iPhone, you can take pictures with it anytime you want to. So you have the chance to record the details of memorable scenes on your iPhone. There are numerous ways to get iPhone photos and videos transferred to PC. In this tutorial, I’d like to share 4 different ways to tell you How to move photos from iPhone to PC. The transferring photos and videos from iPhone to PC to help you quickly find what best fits you.
The memory of iPhone is limited, then how to keep tons of photos without worrying the shortage of remembrance? It’s possible to upload photos from your PC to your iPhone or iPad or iPod touch, and there are various methods to do this task very easily.
Transfer Photos from IPhone to PC Using iTunes
Transferring photos from IPhone to PC with iTunes requires that you have your iPhone attached to your PC using a cable. Then you just launch iTunes and follow the steps below:
- On your PC, create a folder with the photos you want to transfer.
- In iTunes, click your device name and switch to the Photos tab in the right panel.
- Choose the folder you just created.
- Click the Apply button to start to copy photos from your PC to your iPhone.
Transfer Photos from IPhone to PC with iCloud
Apple uses iCloud, its cloud storage and syncing service, to make sure that the photos you take on your iPhone are readily available on both your computer and iPad. It’s a very useful service to have and negates the need for cables and syncing. If your devices are running iOS 8 or later, the process is relatively straight forward due to the changes that Apple made to both its iCloud service and iOS. This essentially means that you can manage and upload your complete photo libraries via the iCloud website.
- The first thing you need to do is access the iCloud website from your browser. Simply open your browser, navigate to iCloud.com and log in with your Apple ID.
- Once you’ve logged into the iCloud internet site, click the Photos icon on the top row of apps.
- Select photos to add to your photo library and iPhone. Once you’ve opened the Photos app and accessed your Photos library, there should be an “Upload” icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- If you want to select multiple files at once, hold CTRL and click each photo.
- Once you’ve selected the photos you want to add to your iPhone, click Open/Choose and they’ll be uploaded to your iCloud Photo Library.
All done now and once the photos have been uploaded to your iCloud Photo Library, they should soon also appear within the Photos app on your iPhone. It’s worth noting that photos will be displayed in chronological order, so if photos you add were taken in March, you’d have to scroll back to March to see them.
Transfer Photos from IPhone to PC with Wireless Transfer App
What if your cable is not available? Or you never use iTunes to sync files? Or you worry about any data loss during the sync? Here is the way to transfer photos from IPhone to PC without iTunes or cable. You just get Wireless Transfer App to help you. It lets you upload photos from IPhone to PC wirelessly and instantly. Recommended for Your Best Wi-Fi File Transfer Apps
How To transfer photos from IPhone to PC using Wireless Transfer App
- Download and install Wireless Transfer App onto your iPhone.
- Make sure your PC and your iPhone are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Run Wireless Transfer App on your iPhone.
- Tap the Receive button in the welcome screen of the app.
- Go to the Receive from the Computer screen.
- Open a web browser on your PC and type the HTTP address as exactly shown in the Receive from PC screen.
- Find the Upload Images and Videos button in your web browser.
- Browse your PC and choose the photos you want to transfer to your iPhone.
If you don’t want to use the web browser to transfer photos to iPhone, you can also get the PC version of Wireless Transfer App to help you. First, download and install Wireless Transfer App onto your computer. Then have Wireless Transfer App running on your iPhone and computer. Type the HTTP URL into the address bar, click the Upload to album button, and select and transfer photos from your computer to your iPhone library.
You May Also Like
Transfer Photos and Videos from iPhone to PC Using Dropbox
To transfer photos and videos from iPhone to PC using Dropbox, you need to install Dropbox app onto both your iPhone and your PC. Then open the Dropbox app on your iPhone and switch to the Uploads tab. Press the + icon at the top left corner and select the photos and videos you need to transfer. Choose an upload destination and start to upload. By the time you get to your computer, the photos and videos you selected will be waiting to be downloaded to your Dropbox folder.
When you take some beautiful photos on your iPhone, you are eager for sharing them on the web. Whether you are trying to save space on an iPhone and need to back up photos to your Mac before deleting them, just want to make sure you have your photos stored somewhere other than your iPhone.
At last, if you find this post How to transfer photos from iPhone to PC helpful, please share it with the people around you via your social network. In so doing, more and more people can benefit from these freeways when they need to know how to transfer iPhone photos to the computer.