In today’s article, we are going to help our users on How to Add Recycle Bin on Your Android Device. Time has started changing ever since the newest advancement in android technology. With new android versions and OS, there are new challenges for android users. One challenge is to recover the deleted files from our android devices.
Now you can take these apps and know How to Add a Recycle Bin to Your Android Device. This will prove crucially helpful finding and recover the lost data from your phone. No doubt we all know to use the recycle bin in desktop PCs. Have you used this feature for your android phones? Yes, retrieving deleted files from Recycle Bin is now possible even on Android Phones.
Whenever user deletes a file say an image, video, or a document, all the data now goes to Recycle Bin. Of course, there is no android smartphone that comes with the built-in app. Users have to install the third-party app to achieve this goal. So, in the subsequent sections of this article, we are going to talk about two best in business apps that provide recycle bin to recover the deleted apps and data. If you have mistakenly deleted a file and want to get it back where it was, you undo the deletion process using these apps.
So the deleted file doesn’t get deleted permanently from your device. In fact, the data goes to the recycle bin from where users can easily retrieve the deleted files. So here are the apps that help you know How to Add a Recycle Bin to Your Android Device.
So, recovering the accidentally deleted apps and data was impossible until dumpster came into existence. Here is a kickass app that saves your data.
This app comes with ease and is very user-friendly. There is no way you can’t fall in love with this app for sure. Dumpster is the app that will help you keep your deleted data safe at the same place where you want it and how you want.
How to Add a Recycle Bin to Your Android Device using Dumpster
- Before deleting any stuff, you need to point the hamburger symbol on the upper left-hand corner and tap settings.
- Go to “Protect Settings” to toggle the types of files you wish to save.
- A user can choose from Images, Videos, Audio files, Documents, Other files, Apps and Protect Apps Updates means all sorts of data.
- In Settings, users can also configure Dumpster so that it automatically erases the files that it has saved every week, month, or a quarter.
- Finally, you can specifically choose the type of file Dumpster Should Save
Dumpster also provides you the option to only delete a particular kind of file or erase everything all together. It is indeed a great feature that enables you to specifically save the data according to your preference and choice.
Note: We recommend our users to try and test the app themselves before drawing any conclusions. What we have given here is the review based on our own experiences with this app.
You may also like:– 10 Best Apps to Recover Lost Data on Android
One drawback with Dumpster is that it doesn’t always store the files other than multimedia files. That is what gave a rise to another app Es File Explorer in this recovery battle. Es File Explorer is one of the best file manager apps for android. Es file explorer also comes with an option to add Recycle Bin feature on an Android phone and is so far proves to be a great one. ES file explorer temporarily stores all the deleted files from your file manager until you delete them permanently. Retrieving the deleted files is also as easy as to delete the files from your android device.
How to Add a Recycle Bin to Your Android Device using Es File Explorer
Here are some steps on How to Add a Recycle Bin to Your Android Device using ES File Explorer.
- First and foremost download this app from Google play store.
- Launch Es file explorer and tap on three dotted menu on the top left.
- After entering the menu, move to Tools and enable ‘Recycle bin’ and ‘Show hidden files’.
- Now in the file manager, you’ll get a hidden file folder named ‘.estrongs’. In this folder, locate a sub-folder ‘Recycle’ where you find all the deleted files.
- Hold a long press on the file to select and get it right back where it was.
And that is it you are all set and ready to feel free about your data recovery. So this was another tech-aid for our smart users, feel free to talk and share this info with others. Also, stay tuned for more tricks and tips to come.